|To make a Dadaist poem:
- Take a newspaper.
- Take a pair of scissors.
- Choose an article as long as you are planning to make your poem.
- Cut out the article.
- Then cut out each of the words that make up this article and put
them in a bag.
- Shake it gently.
- Then take out the scraps one after the other in the order in
which they left the bag.
- Copy conscientiously.
- The poem will be like you.
- And here you are a writer, infinitely original and endowed with
a sensibility that is charming though beyond the understanding of